Washington DC Indian Immigration Attorneys
Scouting through the labyrinth of U.S. immigration laws and regulations can be a difficult task for laymen.
Most U.S. immigration rules and application forms are complicated.
It's best to consult and use the services of an immigration attorney to handle your applications for a H1B work visa, citizenship, waivers, political asylum or family immigration.
The immigration stakes are too high to risk any mistakes either in understanding the rules or filling up the forms.
Even minor mistakes in your immigration application may result in denials or lenghty processing delays.
Whether you're applying for citizenship through naturalization, political asylum or family green card, H4 dependent visa for your spouse, H1B work visa, or extending visitors visa for your parents, let an immigration attorney handle your application.
Besides English, a lot of Indian Immigration Attorneys usually speak languages like Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi and Telugu which makes the immigration consultation easy.
* Petitions for asylum
* Deportation prevention
* Employment immigration
* Family immigration
* Citizenship & naturalization
1875 Eye Street NW, 5th Floor
Washington, DC 20006
Web Site: http://www.fayadlaw.com
* Abused spouse petitions
* Change of nonimmigrant status
* Immigration consequences of criminal charges
* Deportation & removal defense
* Deferred action for childhood arrivals
* Immigration litigation & appeals
* Waivers of inadmissibility
* Employment based immigrant visas
* Employment based nonimmigrant Visas
* Family based immigrant visas
6066 Leesburg Pike, Ste 200
Falls Church, VA 22041
Web Site: http://www.visa-usa.com